We believe that a school uniform is important in building the pupils’ sense of identity and belonging to the community of the school. It instils a sense of pride in the school and supports positive behaviour. It is one of the symbols of the ethos of the school.
WINTER UNIFORM (Terms 2/3/4)
- Logo V-neck navy Sweater/Cardigan (no alternative)
- White Collared Shirt (short or long sleeved) and Tie (elastic or tie-on) navy/blue for Sandford
- Charcoal Grey Knee-Length A-line Skirt or pinafore
- Charcoal Grey Tailored Trousers
- Plain Grey or White Socks / Grey Tights (no trainer socks)
- Black Polishable Shoes (no boots/heels, trainers, pumps or platforms)
- Logo Book Bag / Rucksack Or Small Bag
SUMMER UNIFORM (Terms 1/5/6)
As above, but including:
- Charcoal Grey Tailored Shorts / Blue Check Summer Dress / Skorts
- Plain White Socks with Summer Dress
- White or Black Polishable Sandals with closed toes or shoes PE Ki
- All pupils must wear:
- Logo White T-shirt or plain white T-shirt
- Navy Shadow Stripe Shorts (available from school)
- Plain Navy Jogging Pants (available from school)
The school office sells P.E. t-shirts, jumpers and cardigans and caps that carry the school badge. In addition we also sell P.E shorts and jogging bottoms.
On health and safety grounds we do not allow children to wear jewellery in our Federation. The exceptions to this rule are ear-ring studs in pierced ears, and small objects of religious significance, such as a crucifix on a chain. We ask the children either to remove these objects during PE and games, or to cover them with tape. We cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to jewellery.
The Federation does not permit children to have haircuts that could serve as a distraction to other children. Long hair, which can be tied back, must be tied back.
Second Hand Uniform
As well as the new uniform available to purchase from school, our PTA offer a selection of pre-loved school uniform, an order form for which is available from the school office. There is absolutely no expectation for parents to pay for these pre-loved items; however, donations are always most welcome.