If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
- The Admissions Authority for Sandford Primary School is North Somerset Council, Admissions Department.
- If your child already attends a school, but you would like them to move to our school, you can also apply to change schools through North Somerset Council.
- In-year transfer applications won’t usually be considered until 21 days before the school place is required (35 days if you’re moving house). This doesn’t include deferred entry for children starting reception and families of UK service personnel with a confirmed posting or crown servants returning from overseas. Applications to transfer in September will be considered from 1 June. You must only apply if you have parental responsibility for the child.
- On time applications for students applying for reception 2024-2025 opened on 12 September 2023 and closes at 11.59pm on 15 January 2024.
- You can apply online using the link below.
- The appeals timetable can be found below, and also on the North Somerset Council website.
Admission arrangements for the year 2024-25 can be found on the North Somerset Council website.